WordPress Video Training
This is a great series of videos to teach you how to set up WordPress. These videos use the 2.6 version of WordPress.
In all, there are 13 video tutorials and they show you step by step how to set up WordPress.
WordPress is not just a blogging platform. The development over the past few years has seen it go from a very plain blog to some amazing websites.
If you have been wondering
- Which plugins should you use?
- How do you configure in the most profitable way?
- How do you make it look professional?
- How can you monetize it?
- How can you stop yourself being flooded by blog comment spam?
Here’s what you will learn
Video 1 – Installation Of WordPress
* You can watch over the tutor’s shoulder as he shows you the easier way to install WordPress
* Discover how you can install WordPress with a cick of a button
Video 2 – Configuring WordPress
* You will be shown exactly how to optimally configure WordPress
* Learn the best way to set up WordPress for maximum results
Video 3 – Picking A Theme
* Get access to thousands of free themes for your WordPress site
* Learn how to change the look of your entire site with the click of a button
Video 4 – Uploading Themes
* A step by step guide showing you how to upload themes to your website
Customising a WordPress Theme
Video 5 – Customise Your Theme
* Learn how to quickly and easily customise the look and feel of your website
* Discover how to quickly add menu items and make your site look highly professional
Video 6 – WordPress Settings
* Learn to navigate your way through the quagmire of WordPress settings
* Find out the best way to set up your WordPress site
Wordpress Spam Prevention
Video 7 – Protection Against Spam
* Learn how you can avoid 100% of all spam to your blog for free!
That’s not a bad lineup for the first set, but Wait! There’s More!
With WordPress you can create almost any type of profit pulling website from a membership site to an authority site to an Adsense site to a review blog, which is one of the many powerful reasons why WordPress is essential for your business and profit.
Most people only ever use WordPress to create a blog or two and fail to realise the sheer power and flexibility of this software and what it can really do for your bottom line.
As a piece of software, WordPress is incredibly flexible, quick to install, and easy to change the look of – in fact, I’d say it was almost effortless to use! And as it is free every penny you make from your WordPress site is pure profit!