About me, I’m an Australian, actually a Queenslander who lives in the South East region of Queensland. We have a special club that Queenslanders belong to, no club fees, our club house is all over the State, we are very proud, loyal and love our State with a passion. Just watch any sport that has the QLD tag….
Who Am I
My name is, as you can see by the title of this website, Carmel Baird. I was born a long time ago and this site is about what I do, what I like and what I am.
Some Of Me…
- I love music
- Also Non-fiction books
- Gardens and gardening
- Painting furniture and anything that will stay still long enough
There will be posts and pages on my site about lots of different things. Some topical, I’m old enough to have an opinion on most things. I get frustrated with the world and our so called leaders, so I will have the odd rant and rave. You may be interested, you may not but sometimes I can make a lot of sense, other times well….
- I could travel the world and not think to take a photo
- I do have lots of photos now of things I like and stuff I do.
- I like nature, love frogs, don’t like to touch them though
- I like nature that comes into my garden, spiders, birds like George W’s, bush turkeys and my beautiful blue crane who visits sometimes
- I love old furniture with or without character
- Cats and dogs, butcher birds who visit.